Friday, September 5, 2008

Finally...

This blog seriously need some dusting ;p

Hello guys!

I'm still alive, thankfully :) It's just that in this couple of months, I was really caught up with WORK! Working like crazy siapkan tender document, keje siang malam sampai baca newspaper pun tak sempat, apatah lagi mengupdate blog. My mind was too occupied to think about anything else but work. The fact that I'm in charge of this project double up the stress. If I didn't perform, it's almost equivalent to being a failure. If I fail to complete the document, I would be ashamed of myself.

So imagine today, when the document is FINALLY complete... I was like... FUHHH!! The burden is finally lifted off my shoulder! Keje macam nak gile had literally drained off all my energy! Hidup hanya bekerja - malam keje, weekend keje, lepas sahur keje, balik kampung pun keje. Crazy. I wonder where I got the strength to go thru all these for months.

Now that everything is over, all of a sudden I feel so extremely exhausted - body and mind. I'm not kidding, it happened as soon as I realised that the work is completed. Baru ingat nak treat myself to a shopping spree, tapi gile tak larat. Tak pernah lagi rasanya tak larat shopping. Normally the word 'shopping' itself is enough to trigger the adrenaline. But not today. Adalah sangat letih, siap tertido lagi kat car wash tunggu org cuci kereta.

This endless whine means only one thing: I owe myself a break. And I also owe the kids, big time. Mommy's guilty for always arriving home late and only get to spend one hour or so with them before mommy dozed off. Yup, it's usually me who sleep first before the kids, leaving Shah alone attending their needs. Kesian mereka.

Now, since last 31st August pun kena kerja, this is the right time for me to say it like I mean it:

MERDEKA!!

hehe... senang hati :)

6 comments:

Nuisanc3 said...

Congrats! I was about to sms nak tanye bila la agaknye minah ni nak update..

jun jusof said...

welcome back to life azury ;)

mazzuana said...

finally update gaks...aku hampir2 nampak cobweb kat blog ko...hahah

noniey said...

finally, u merdeka gak...walaupun lambat..hehehe

Azury said...

Hehe, tenkiu... tenkiu...

napish said...

nyeh nyeh...akhirnya!