Thursday, July 10, 2008

Job interview

I have to confess that I sincerely, seriously... hate job interview.

It's one of the thing that fear me most.

The thought of volunteering yourself to be interrogated by a stranger, being ask suicidal questions, not being able to answer suicidal questions, trying hard to be seen confident... and look pretty... and be wise, but the interviewer thinks otherwise, the interviewer mula tunjuk terror, the interviewer thinks you're dumb and so forth... are enough to give me diarrhea.

Seriously. I had a few series yesterday. All because I had to attend a job interview in the evening.

But turn out it was nothing as I thought.

The interviewer was friendly, no suicidal questions popped, I feel very comfortable, he made me naturally confident, he said I were aggressive (whatever that means), he seriously wanted to hire me and the best part, I almost got the amount of salary I requested for.

Yeay for me!!

So... I assume such a beautiful ending would end my agony, no?

So why the diarrhea still don't go away? In fact, I had one while writing this entry.

It's either the diarrhea tragically coincided with my job interview, or the job interview was the one triggering this effect.

Either which, I better stop now. I can feel it's coming again. Chiow.

6 comments:

~Zila Zul~ said...

Hehe selekeh, azury... congrats dpt keje kat mana tuh? Skrg ni QS mmg demand tinggi. Aku pn br tukar keje ni. Br 2 mgu. Mmg leh demand. Patu boss lama pun counter offer lagi. Tp disebabkan sini lebih dekat dan prospektif baik aku gagahi jua. Cite pasal interview aku rasa aku la org yg paling dah immune dgn interview. Lagi masa aku dah nagnggur 5 bln patu nk keje balik. Interview tu dh mcm lalala.. je. Cuma dlm byk2 tuh aku rasa ko akan tau bila ko akan pegi interview yg ko tau ko akan diaccept utk bekerja. tah la instinc aku je kot...

Azury said...

Sangat selekeh, i know. Nasib baik dah sihat skrg :)

Kau mmg macam Shah la, takde perasaan pegi interview. If only I'm like that. Gile sakit perut, tuhan je tahu.

Eh, bukan baru ke kau tukar keje hari tu?

Further story, nanti aku call ok!

iloveme said...

congrats ajue...lepas nih leh beli bag coach yek....hahaha

mazzuana said...

Ajue, akupun sama cam ko, intvw petang tapi dari pagi tak leh makan apa sebab takut...takut lebih padahal tak de apa-apa pun....nway, selamat bertukar keje baru..

~Zila Zul~ said...

a'ah la zury, aku keje kt situ 2 bln je. gila boring.. rasa mcm clerk jek.. x adventurous langsung..

babe, i will buy me a coach bag bila berat dah 60kg.. hehe lagi 19kg to go.. lama tuh..

Aku A-Z-Z-U said...

kazu bab interview2 ni pon dah mcm shah agaknye kot sbb kdg2 rase macam sembang2 kedai kopi je time interview :P