Thursday, June 19, 2008

Harizah & Azir's Wedding

As promised, I now present to you the wedding of the year...


HARIZAH MOHD YAACOB
&
AZIR ABDUL RAZAK

07 Jun 2008
Dewan Perbandaran Seremban

First of all, pardon me for the poor quality of the pictures. The camera's flash had gone crazy that nite, sat menyala sat hilang. Thank god however for the photo editing 'skill' blessed upon me that I manage to brighten up some of the pictures.

As you can see, Harizah was gorgeously killing in her lilac dress. Paired with Azir, these two were undoubtedly the most beautiful couple ever!

The foods were superb and I intended to snap the pics. But the thought immediately washed away when I learned that the lady seated next to me was Harizah's big boss! Control... ;p

Raja sehari berarak ke meja santapan. Pelamin sangat gorgeous ok!

The sweet couple. In the background was meja santapan.


Azir obviously couldn't stop himself from flashing his broadest smile!


Harizah melambai seperti seorang ratu ;)

Pengantin berarak keluar dewan untuk bersalam dengan hadirin


And as expected, the wedding had also became an unofficial reunion for my secondary school batch. Some that I met were...

The 7 mths pregnant Eija & little Ayra

Pidah, her son & Bahiyah

Back row: Asiah, Elin, Fiza, Me, Hanim, Marzirah, little Iman & Safurah
Front row: Nafis, Noori, Ayien & Lenot

Aisyah, Aida, Noori & Sue

On a different note, please be informed that the similar colour scheme between yours truly and the wedding were totally unintentional, I swear to god!

Overall, the wedding was a blast... and I'm glad to be part of it.

Finally, my wish to Harizah & Azir:
May your marriage be forever filled with enchantment, magic and dreams come true. Amin.


2 comments:

Zuraimah Ismail said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaa gorgeous nye harizah... love d lilac dress...
mesti seronok dapat gather ngn kengkawan balik kan...am salute with ya all...friendship mmg kuat sungguh....cayo' lah....:)

jun jusof said...

cun nye harizah, azir pun maintain hensem je hehe...
waa, bessnye dapat reunion!! lama tak jumpa pidah, aida, fiza, elin ngan anim!
asiah tu duk ganu ke kat mana? israr still in Paka or dah pindah ek?