This is quoted from his blog:
"I believe the people expect the increase of petrol price. But what they are angry about is the quantum and the suddenness. The Prime Minister was hinting at August but suddenly it came two months earlier, just after the ban on sale of petrol to foreigners"I wonder why Pak Lah ignore this fact and continue on making his decision. I think all of us know that the increase of petrol price is unavoidable, and the government might be broke if they keep subsidising. But do it progresively la. It's not so bad kalau mula2 naikkan dua posen, pastu naik lagi tiga posen... at least people will get more time to prepare themselves. I doubt two months is enough to get anybody ready financially, but certainly it will help tune our mind to be prepared for the worst. If Pak Lah did that, I'm sure people can handle this situation better. But unfortunately, HE JUST DIDN'T. To bad for us, and for him as well.
I'll be going to Malacca tomorrow to join a family vacation. Hubby suggested we go by bus, which by the way, was meant as a joke (kelakar ke?) But slowly, I started to feel that his idea was indeed... very practical, financially. :)
6 comments:
sangat bengang kan dengan kenaikan harga minyak ni. sgt stress. jgn sampai org dah buat desperate measures sudahlah..
Naik lagi?.. sini pun baru naik 2 bulan lepas sepanjang duduk bertahun2 kat sini. tapi tak la terasa `seksa` macam kat malaysia. sebab tambang keretapi tak pernah pulak naik. kasihan kat kita yang baru je nak `hidup`dan berfamili. kenapa negara pengeluar minyak tapi masih dibeban dgn masalah ni. Siasatla zury..
too bad for us..too bad... :(
hello ajue ..
like ur blog .. nice!
dania & adam are so cute!!
hi ajue, coincidently i found your blog, mind if i add u to my blog?
Mazz & Ade, glad to find u here! Mazz, please do so. I already link your blog to mine.
Anies n Noori, tiap kali minyak naik, aku pun naik minyak.
Kak Fitt, M'sia's government is getting lousier these days. Honestly, I feel tired talking about this. It's like barking at the tree, takde respond. Bosan tahap dewa.
Post a Comment