Friday, June 13, 2008

I've been hit, hard... by work tsunami!

I've been super busy this week! Tender document preparation had just started for polytechnic project in Jeli, Kelantan (project cost > RM100M), which translates to massive works of taking offs and BQs for over 40 building blocks all together. At the same time, another mindef project in Port Dickson has just been awarded to the contractor. Total sum: RM175.3M. Lotsa monney! Good for the contractor, but not for me la of course because again, bigger project = more work. Sigh...

The endless whine now draws me to one conclusion: I now have less time to blog!! (because I usually blog during office hour, hehe). You see, it's almost impossible to blog at home because my time is fully occupied with my love ones, house chores, prison break on monday, desperate housewives on tuesday, and so forth. If I blog late at nite, I'll wake up a zombie. Either way, I lose.

So this is my current situation: Less blogging means less kaypochi sessions. Less kaypochi means more keeping things to myself. More things left untold makes me...

DEPRESS!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

10 comments:

Nuisanc3 said...

oh baybeh, less kaypochi does lead to depression. So, consider being kaypochi even with the files piling up, please~~~~

(friends don't keep their blog updated = stress to the readers. Haha.. )

Suya said...

make time, ajue..make time. hahaha. tu la, no update means kurang lah reading material aku.

Anonymous said...

setuju dengan kak faryn... no blog update= stress to the readers.
huhu
silaaaa lah update citer/gmbar wedding kak harizah itu.

Azury said...

This is what I love most about my blog fratenities: We understand the importance of being kaypoh! Spreading & sharing our problems, thoughts and happenings with fellow friends are consired an honourable act to let loose of our stress, get connected and satisfy our need to be understood. Here is a place where everybody are encourage to speak up.. whereas in the real world, people prefer if we shut up, and not make too much noise & fuss over issues. Ironic kan?

Thanks for the reminder nannoor, i'll make time for that soon.

Zuraimah Ismail said...

ha ah la awak...kak ct pun nak nengok gambar wedding harizah tu..:)

jun jusof said...

azury, aku pun sama k... siap google gamba kawen harizah coz ko tak updet2 hehe.. last2 tak jupe gaks!

noniey said...

hai azury. suka baca blog ni. n suka tengok muka awak. muka awak familiar ah. as one of my senior. kak zana. rasa macam nak je letak gambar dia sebelah gambar awak. memang betul2 sama.

n also, jeles ah tengok badan. 2 anak tapi macam bujang. huhuhu.

hopefully, iqbal tak cari lain walaupun badan bini dia ni tak macam dulu dah..huhuhu

Azury said...

Alamak.. sampai google ke Jun? I feel guilty now. I'll do it tonite ok.

Noniey, pernah juga org kata i look like somebody else, tapi tak pernah pulak tengok dengan mata sendiri. And thank you atas pujian. But to tell you truth, i'm quite consious dgn my body rite now. Nantila, ada masa kite cerita.

~Zila Zul~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~Zila Zul~ said...

azury, i agree with u, blogging certainly let out those devils inside my head. what a relief...

noniey, mmg azury ni dia suka makan, tp maintain je dr dlu smp skrg.. heheh jeles tul..

visit me http://zeelaque.blogspot.com/